Sunday, June 09, 2013

Summer is Here

The girls have been out of school for a couple weeks now.  And we have been spending a lot of time at the pool.  I have one of those indestructible cameras and gave it to the girls to play with while swimming in the pool.  Here's what I found on the memory card.

One of Syd's friends caught her right after she dove off the diving board.


Syd with her friends Jozlyne (left) and Abby Grace (center). Syd's on the right.


One of Syd's typical cameral poses.


Then Layne and her friend had a turn.


Layne gives it a thumbs up.  LOL!


We leave in just a few days for Florida.  We are going to spend a couple days at Sea World, a couple days with Jess's dad, and a couple days with my family.  I'm excited, Jess is excited, and the girls are excited.  I love road trips.  It's going to be fun!  I'm going to bring my camera.  :D

The summer just started.  I love summer!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Photographers just like their mama. :)
How great that you guys get to head to Florida.
Have fun. Drive safe. Post pictures.
(I'm super bossy aye ?)

How is the wifes back ? No more issues ? feeling better ?